Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The mittens

Got a bit more done on Adam's mittens. Actually a bit too much done - I have to frog back a row or two on the hand portion. I guess that's what happens when you're watching TV and not really paying attention to how much you're knitting...

And there may be a chance for lots of knitting yet this week - there's a big winter storm headed my way and that's leading to lots of talk of schools cancelling. Good and bad - good, who doesn't like an unplanned day off, bad since my band has a performance on March 16.



Oh and on a separate note, if you were watching CSI New York this evening, magicians creep me out. Not the card trick kind of magicians, but the cut people in half, light themselves on fire type of magicians. Just weird.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: