Tuesday, March 27, 2007

She's Coming to Michigan!

The she would be the fabulous Stephanie Pearl-McPhee a.k.a The Yarn Harlot! She's going to be in Ann Arbor, and I'm going to be close enough to Ann Arbor to make it over there. And even better, Adam's flight doesn't land until later that evening, so I can make it with out leaving him with my parents for an extended amount of time!

I'm developing a plan even as I type - Ikea in the morning, Yarn Harlot in the afternoon, pick up the fiance in the evening! I'll be great!

Hopefully there will be another post tonight, but we'll have to see. If I do, you'll understand the new title. I think it's much more fitting.

It's been beyond nuts for the past two weeks - band festival, solo and ensemble festival, getting the worst cold I've ever had and playing at church. Just have to make it through 2 days of parent teacher conferences plus one day of school and then it's time for Spring Break!!!

No comments: